Wednesday, May 4, 2011

7 months

Well A LOT has happened since my last post when Lily was only 12 weeks old...My little girl is now almost 7 and a half months old. She now weights 17 lbs and is a little over 27 inches long. She has 1 tooth with the 2nd one making its way through. She is currently trying to help me write this post...such a big helper. She has begun to roll as her mode of transportation. We have also started swim lessons, she is a true water Lily. She is also sitting up on her own now as well. I could keep on going with all the new amazing things she is doing and how in love I am with being her mom but she has me on a strict time limit when it comes to doing something that she can't have control of :0

I am working on making a website full of her pictures, she has so many so it will take me a while.

Here is Lilliana at 4 months:

Just learning how to sit up!

Some very large bears.

Cuddling mommy

First time trying real food - sweet potatoes

This is how I grocery shop with mom, I pass out fast!

I love bath time...but mom PLEASE!

Happy Valentines Day!

Here is Lilliana at 5 Months:
My crib



Snow Day 

My first snow man :)

Play time


Lilliana at 6 Months:





 Okay Lilliana says time is up...I will finish later and fix the pictures...hopefully. 

1 comment:

  1. Rachel she is so beautiful! You are going to need a very large stick to beat the boys away with!

    ReplyDelete