Friday, December 17, 2010

12 weeks

I can't believe it has already been 12 weeks since Lilliana has entered this world. She is so amazing, and growing way too fast. She can roll onto her side, she talks, laughs, plays - she has a happy and somewhat stubborn personality. She is a really good baby, she isn't difficult at all - at least not for me. We sleep somewhere between 8-10 hours per night and she usually goes with the nap schedule I gave her.

Recently I've noticed that she is started to watch tv or notice the tv when we walk through a room that has one. I think I will be needed to get her some good cartoon dvds pretty soon. We watch baby Einstein, but honestly there is only so much baby Einstein that I can handle.

A couple weeks ago she got her first shots, she was not a happy camper. She had two in one leg, one in the other and some oral drops. She ended up with a fever that weekend - I am definitely not looking forward to her next appointment. It was so difficult to watch her be in so much pain. She is now 23.25 inches tall and 11 lbs 9.4oz :)


After getting professional photos done I realized they are extremely expensive. $100 for one 8x10 - yea right! So I started taking my one and photoshopping them, much cheaper this way. Here are a couple, I can't add them all in case any family members were to stumble on here and see something before Christmas :)





Merry Christmas to all! I will take lots of pictures of Lillianas first Christmas, I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment