Tuesday, August 24, 2010

37 weeks - love love love

Today we are 37 weeks along! It is amazing how close we are getting to that 40 week mark! So far she is a very healthy little baby in there, and I am scrambling a bit to get everything ready for her amazing arrival. I have opted out of knowing whether or not I am beginning to dilate, I figure when she decides it is her time to arrive that I will be well aware of her decision!

This week I am trying to figure out all the little details that I have left to arrange. I am shopping for a play yard so that when she is at Nana's or her Daddy's place she will have a nice safe place to sleep. That is the only downside to the very nice crib her Papa bought her, it doesn't move :) I also need to get a boppy, but that isn't as urgent but I doubt I will be out much when she arrives so I might as well get that now as well. Then I definitely need to get some swaddle blankets, I want to make sure she is as comfortable as can be coming into this crazy world of ours.

I think I definitely am good on diapers for a bit. My sis and a good friend both made me a diaper cake last weekend. I will post a picture for you all to enjoy. It meant so much that they put so much time into something for my little girl.

Last week Bryson and I took our birth plan to Dr. Bennett. She didn't seem the most open to all of our ideas of a natural birth which was a little saddening. We are going to speak with her more this week about it. I don't want to have my labor induced with pitocin, which is not looked upon favorably from a lot of surgeons...which is what OBs are..they are surgeons..they aren't trained in natural birthing.

No comments:

Post a Comment